PERMISSION SLIP (must be returned by Friday!)
GENERAL INFO SHEET (from Dbacks)
- Green athletic Band shirt and ….
- 1:45PM: All performers should meet at Gate J located on the east side of the ballpark, under the 7th Street bridge.
- 1:55PM: All band leaders should meet at the front of the rehearsal area to go over basic performance details.
- 2:00PM: A pre-game rehearsal, run by Nathan Johnston of Basha High School will begin. This will be outside. Bring plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- 3:00PM: Gates to Chase Field Open.
- 3:45PM: All performers will line up to take the field at this time. Food and drink will not be allowed onto the field. Please dispose of any before lining up. All performers will be directed onto the field by D-backs representatives. If you are not in your designated area at this time, you will be unable to participate.
- Approx. 4:15PM: Performers will move on to the field (after batting practice ends) for the performance. The performance will be on the outfield warning track (dirt area). Performers will face home plate and will be shown on the Chase Field scoreboard, dbTV.
MUSIC: (should be memorized, or in a flip folder…no loose music)