The Band Booster Organization’s primary purpose is to raise funds and support the Basha HS Band Program. The Boosters are made up of dedicated parent volunteers who are willing to fundraise and support their children in their musical activities. We meet every first Tuesday of the month. It is our hope that every parent would like to get involved in their student’s education and support the Basha Band Programs.
There are many things that you can volunteer for as an active booster within the program…
- Water refilling, pickup and delivery
- Handling plumes at games and competitions
- Moving pit percussion instruments
- Feeding the students and managing hospitality
- Chaperoning various field trips
- Cheering and encouraging the students success
- Uniform management and alterations
- Designing and producing custom show elements
- Work at the hosted competitions & shows
- Driving the Band Trucks to competitions and games
- Preparing and administering a variety of fundraising opportunities
And that is only some of the many things that come with being a booster! There is no limit to the amount of volunteers we need to make sure the students are having the best experience.
The Basha Band Booster’s current bylaws.
Get involved right away and contact the E-Board (see below) to start getting involved!
President : Amy McGuire – email@example.com
Vice President : Corey From – firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer : Eric Mesnik – BBR.Treasurer@gmail.com
Secretary : Tracy Buquo – email@example.com
Member at Large : Mike Arriaga – firstname.lastname@example.org